Altera A.S, is one of Europe’s leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of respiratory disposables for more than 20 years.
Altera manufactures and markets more than 20,000 unique products, including patented circuit designs for the treatment and monitoring of respiratory conditions in every stage of life.
The company is a singular, focused company offering products in four main areas: Anesthesia, Emergency, ICU Ventilation and Homecare consumables, all complying with the relevant ISO standards.(ISO9001, 13485, 9360, 5367, 11135, 10993.).
Altera is also committed to minimizing the environmental impact of its products and services, having implemented an Environmental Management System which has been certified according to ISO 14001.
In order to continue its R&D efforts professionally, Altera A.Ş., R&D has undergone the legal process and has been approved of by the Ministry of Technology and R&D Center Auditing Commitee to start its official operation as an accredited R&D center by the 1st of March 2017. The Center constitutes of a 226m2 lab within a 471m2 area, and runs its operations with a total of 18 personnel: Product & process development, regulation & test controls, end user & supplier research, continuous improvement, change control and documentation units are based in the center.
The R&D Center is involved in 8 ongoing Projects, 2 of which are Tubitak (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) supported, in collaboration with Dokuz Eylül Üniversity, Ege Üniversity and İzmir Institute of Technology.
35 Years in the Healthcare Industry
The first company of our group was founded in Izmir, Turkey by Pharmacist Atilla Sevinçli in 1983 and became a leading company in the healthcare industry by the 90’s.
Belonging to the same group of companies, Meditera, Altera and Disera, excel at dealing with manufacturing, distribution and exports of Respiratory Care Breathing Circuits, projection, installation and administration of Chemotherapy Drug Preparation and Drug Administration Systems, distribution and technical maintainance of software traceable Infusion Systems, manufacturing, distribution and exports of Blood Collection Tubes and Biocidals..
The group is also part of a jointventure with IFSA Atramat company in S&Mohr suture manufacturing facility and is a collaborator for the sales and distribution of Desomed Euro, another jointventure facility with Dr Schumacher company.
With a very high quality understanding, the group of companies contract manufacture for worldwide reknown multinational companies and export own branded products (Altech®, Vacusera®) to 5 continents and more than 70 countries around the world.
Our Mission and Vision
- Always have a Customer-oriented work plan,
- Realise continous improvement of our Quality Management System,
- Always comply with legal and customer based obligations,
- Acknowledge and comply with our companies’ Ethical Code of Conduct,
- Have continuous product and system development in the very competitive market,
- Apply Lean-manufacturing, Lean-management and optimum efficiency
- Have a strong financial structure,
- Create the necessary resources for a better cashflow and better profitability, in order to improve and protect our market share
- Provide our personnel with better means, both financially and morally,
- In order to improve and enhance our personnel, organize and apply continuous total quality trainings
- Continously provide our customers and patients with innovative products for better diagnosis and better healing
- Increase exports by 20% every year,
- Become a leading worldwide brand.