The aim of our Information Security Policy is to maintain the continuity of the Meditera work environment by minimizing the risks in order to prevent violations and probable damage.
The Meditera Information Security Policy aims to maintain the continuity of the Meditera work environment and minimize the risks of violations and probable damage.
- 1. The policy guarantees the below:
- a. The information will be secured and therefore unauthorised access will be prevented.
- b. The integrity of information will be assured.
- c. Access to information will be provided;
- d. All legal and legislative requirements will be monitored and applied for all third party agreements (collaborators, partners, customers, and suppliers);
- e. The training of the Information Security Policy will cover each personnel in the group of companies
- f. All work plans are tested and kept up to date in this scope.
- g. All suspicious information breaches will be reported to the Information Security Administrator and investigation will be initiated.
- 2. The procedures are prepared to support the Policy (anti-virus protection, password policies, protection, continouity plans… etc.)
- 3. The managers of the company are responsible for the proper application of the Policy and ensuring the general understanding and acceptance of this Policy by their teams.
- 4. The Information Security Policy binds all sides that interact with Meditera companies.
- 5. The President of the Board of Directors of Meditera approves and confirms the Information Security Policy.