Altech Coaxial Circuits with Water Trap
- Can be used safely in anesthesiology. Special designed self sealed water traps on both inspiratory and expiratory lines protects the machine and the patient.
- Can continue to be used in PACU if the patient needs to be mechanically ventilated after surgery.
- Although coaxial circuit has been designed as an anesthesia circle system, it has also proven to be suitable in the ICU as providing a desired level of humidity. Altech coaxial (tube within a tube) breathing system ideal for use within both operating room and ICU.
- The system provides increased circuit mobility and low weight in comparison with a traditional circle circuit.
- Water traps also eliminate the possible infection risk in ICU leading to sepsis caused by condensation accumulation within the inspiratory and expiratory lines.