Poviseptin® Scrub containing 7.5% povidone-iodine is used for surgical hand and skin disinfection with its bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal effects. Iodine in the polyvinylpyrrolidone iodine complex is released slowly and thus provides the antiseptic effect. Foams easily and can be cleaned with water without leaving any stains.
- Antimicrobial hand and skin cleanser liquid soap (7.5% Povidone Iodine).
- Compatible with skin pH. pH 5,5
- Protects and moisturizes the skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and frequent use.
AREAS of USE
Suitable for use in surgical and hygienic hand and skin antisepsis.
Instruction for Use
Apply as it is without dilution.
1. Surgical Hand Antisepsis: Soak your hands and arms to elbows thoroughly with water. Rub your hands and arms to elbows for 5 minutes with Poviseptin® Scrub. It is recommended to apply the surgical hand antisepsis according to EN 12791 Surgical Hand Antisepsis standard. The washing process should be repeated for at least 5 minutes. Use dropwise supplied water for the best foam formation. Rinse under running water. Hold your hands over elbow level letting them dry by air or dry thoroughly with a sterile towel.
2. Hygienic Hand Antisepsis: Pour approximately 5 ml of Poviseptin® Scrub in your hands. Add some water to form foam. Wash your hands thoroughly by foaming in accordance with the hygienic hand washing rules according to EN 1500 standard. Repeat the washing process for 1 minute. Hands should be kept wet during the washing process.