Chlorhexidine is a topical antiseptic and disinfectant that has biguanide structure. Chlorhexidine is efficient against numerous Gram (-), Gram (+) bacteria. Chlorhexidal Scrub is an ideal topical antiseptic because of its permanent effect on the skin, its rapid effect, broad-spectrum and that it is absorbed through the skin at a minimum level.
Chlorhexidal Scrub Antimicrobial Hand and Skin cleanser
- Compatible with skin pH. pH 5,5
- Protects and moisturizes the skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skins and frequent use.
- Stabilizes the skin flora, removes unpleasant odors.
Areas of Use
Chlorhexidal® Scrub is suitable for use for surgical and hygienic hand & skin antisepsis and preparation of operation field.
Apply Chlorhexidal® Scrub as it is without dilution.
1. Surgical Hand Antisepsis: Soak your hands and arms to elbows thoroughly with water. Pour approximately 5 ml of Chlorhexidal® Scrub liquid soap in your hand and rub your hands and arms to elbows for 5 minutes. It is recommended to apply the surgical hand antisepsis according to EN 12791 Surgical Hand Antisepsis standard. Use dropwise supplied water for best foam formation. Rinse under running water. Repeat the washing process for 5 minutes. Hold your hands over elbow level letting them dry by air or dry thoroughly with a sterile towel.
2. Hygienic Hand Antisepsis: Pour approximately 5 ml of Chlorhexidal® Scrub in your hands. Add some water to form foam. Wash your hands thoroughly by foaming in accordance with the hygienic hand washing rules according to EN 1500 standard. Repeat the washing process for 1 minute. Hands should be kept wet during the washing process.