Chlorhexidal Scrub Brush is a surgical scrub brush impregnated with Chlorhexidal Scrub hand and skin cleanser. Chlorhexidal Scrub containing 4% chlorhexidine gluconate is an ideal antiseptic liquid soap for skin and mucous membrane disinfection with its permanent, rapid and broad-spectrum effect on the skin. Chlorhexidine is a topical antiseptic and disinfectant that has biguanide structure.
Surgical scrub brush containing Chlorhexidal Scrub
- Antimicrobial hand and skin cleanser
- Antiseptic liquid soap with permanent, rapid and broad-spectrum.
- Compatible with skin pH. pH 5,5
- Protects and moisturizes the skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and frequent use.
- Stabilizes the skin flora, removes unpleasant odors.
- Fingernails are cleaned thoroughly thanks to its ergonomic brush design.
- Does not contain alcohol, triclosan and SLS.
AREAS of USE
Suitable for use in surgical and hygienic hand and skin antisepsis.
Instruction for Use
Apply as it is without dilution.
1. Surgical Hand Antisepsis: Soak your hands and arms to elbows thoroughly with water. Rub your hands and arms to elbows for 5 minutes with Chlorhexidal Scrub Brush. It is recommended to apply the surgical hand antisepsis according to EN 12791 Surgical Hand Antisepsis standard. Use the sponge part of Chlorhexidal Scrub Brush to wash palms and arms and use the brush part to clean fingernails. Chlorhexidal Scrub may be added if desired. The washing process should be repeated for at least 5 minutes. Use dropwise supplied water for the best foam formation. Rinse under running water. Hold your hands over elbow level letting them dry by air or dry thoroughly with a sterile towel.
2. Hygienic Hand Antisepsis: Add some water to form foam. Wash your hands thoroughly by foaming with Chlorhexidal Scrub Brush in accordance with the hygienic hand washing rules according to EN 1500 standard. Repeat the washing process for 1 minute. Hands should be kept wet during the washing process.